Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I am so excited to announce our latest client, New York Vintage Linens. Carolyn is the owner and she has the most exquisite fine linens you will find on the net! Absolutely gorgeous pieces, have a look at her website! Thinking back as a child or at Grandma's house its those beautiful adornments that really make us feel at home. What a perfect time to snatch one up - just in time for Christmas! Carolyn is also hosting a HUGE giveaway that you will want to participate in! You can easily get entries many different ways - so go enter to win!!!
Written by dreamdezign.com at 8:47 AM
Monday, November 23, 2009
Thanksgiving is only 3 days away and we want to start by sharing our "blessings" with you. So much has changed since our last entry. I am proud to announce my husband and I have been blessed with a precious baby boy! He brings us tremendous joy and daily humor! You can never ever imagine what motherhood really will feel like until you experience it. He is so smart, so sweet and our little angel sent straight from Heaven!
This video is the perfect way to get you diving into Thanks giving goodness, Enjoy!
And apologies to our followers for our long delay - we are back and making additions, featuring promotions, and offering tons of fantastic tools to use in your business which will be found right here - so stay tuned!
Written by dreamdezign.com at 12:10 PM
Saturday, September 6, 2008
My husband and I took a drive around just enjoying the beautiful sun, warm summer breeze, and the Glory of God's greatness that He shows reveals to us through His gorgeous creations. Not a single cloud in the sky, the brightest blue you can get touched with sweet summer kisses of sunshine.
Sometimes its good to take the time to appreciate the free things in life, those things that bring us the most Joy and happiness. God, Family, laughter, smiles, our children, our husband, being able to wake up and speak, hear, feel and experience so much in life all the little things we take for granted every day.
Written by dreamdezign.com at 3:06 PM
Monday, September 1, 2008
Many times moms limit their own abilities online because of their fear of the computer, or having to complete computer related tasks. Many times its this "I can't do it" attitude that puts a halt to learning some very simple things about using the internet, email and files. What you need to arm yourself effectively to start "doing" instead of "wishing" is to first make the decision to do so. Put your "learning" cap on and realize that you overcome this thats slowing down the process of your growth online, in your personal life or even as it applies in your online business.
The fact is that technology is all around us, on the tv, on the computer, on our cell phones, everywhere we look. So its far much better to embrace it than to feel overcome and defeated by it when in reality you are only defeating yourself by a choice. So - today you can. Say it with me now, TODAY I CAN. It sounds so silly but its true that if you believe you can achieve something than you can and you will. Here are few simple steps you can take to being a more tech savvy mom:
1. Break it into bite-sized digestible pieces. Just like you would break apart a sandwich for your toddler to make smaller chewable pieces, its a great idea to do this with learning for yourself. Take it one task at a time. Make a list for yourself of tasks you want to learn and make a point every day to learn one task. This will nourish your "tech" brain and before you know it you will be able to help others do the tasks you learned.
2. Be panoramic. See the whole picture. When you learn more and know more you are better able to complete other tasks that relate to using the computer and it will make everything easier as a whole. You will be able to better manage your time, make use of the wonderful tools the internet has to offer, and start crossing items off of your list!
3. Focus on what is useful to you. Realize that you don't have to know it all. There is an influx of cool options and things to do on the internet and find what best applies to your life, your family and your business. Focus on things that are going to help you accomplish what you want to do.
4. Look at what you already know. Build upon where you have started, and at each step and task learned your confidence will continue, and so will your knowledge. You have already accomplished specific things. This took time and effort. Anything worth knowing will be worth the work and time you put into it.
5. Don't try to do it all alone. There are many support groups where you can interact with your peers through yahoo groups, forums, and online communities. Google "mom home business forums" for example and you will find others like you who are willing to share their wealth of information and knowledge to you. Learning from your peers is a great way to make friends as well as expanding your skills.
6. Take advantage of Google. There are many articles and resources online for learning how to do almost anything. If you type it in google, it will be there. You can obtain how to's on how to use an auction template to how to optimize your website for search engines. The amount you can learn is limitless, thanks to powerful search engine.
7. Keep it Sassy. Make learning fun. Incorporate technology into your every day life and use the skills you are learning and before you know it you will be a master of the puter!
Written by dreamdezign.com at 2:11 PM
Sunday, June 8, 2008
A happy, vibrant you is the best you you can be. A run down, aggressive, stressed you is no good and non productive to yourself and everyone around you. Take time for yourself, time for self reflection, time for pampering, time for growth, time for the building of your character. If you invest in self, in knowing who you are it will pay off, and you will feel better. Not only will your self esteem increase, those around you will have more respect for you will command authority and grace. Pampering can be a great way to start. Start today and have a bath, sit in your favorite chair with a good book, or make a list of five things you want to do before you die. Write down things you have been afraid to do and do those things. Be fearless. Be bold. Be you.
Written by dreamdezign.com at 1:27 PM
Friday, May 23, 2008
Before you can even begin to achieve, you have to believe you can. You must start to see things for what they can be and will be instead of what they can't or never will be. A mindset, a change of attitude. Attitude effects everything. If you say something won't work, or that you can't do something, or that you will have a bad day, you are always right. On the other hand, if you claim greatness, aim for greatness and believe your blessings they will come to you. What you think is what you attract. Re read - what you think is what you attract. Think about it any aspect of your life. If you attract something that is less than the best, it is because deep down inside somewhere you believe that you don't deserve better. Lies! Start training your mind for greatness. Its all about the constant thoughts we put out everyday and people feel those things are react to them. This effects every detail of your life and is like a rock thrown into water, ripples can be seen everywhere. You can change your life today. You can be successful. You will accomplish your goals. You will succeed!
Written by dreamdezign.com at 9:52 PM